GILTNER REALTY ADVISORS
1530 ARTESIA BLVD. Suite B-2 GARDENA CA
A full service commercial real estate development and consulting firm specializing in tenant and principal representation throughout the western United States. Giltner’s partners bring numerous years of experience to any transaction and through well-directed supervision and management, services to the highest degree those client concerns regarding;
- Development including all predevelopment phases of entitlement, architectural design, CEQA and biology issues.
- Financial analysis including proforma development and budgeting.
- Lease review and drafting. Giltner has negotiated, reviewed and drafted close to 600 comercial leases over its history from small, non-instituional single tenant agreements to larger, public financed transactions involving national or institutional users paying close attention to utility deregulation, CAPs compliance, common area maintenance cost protection, and personal liability issues.
- Contract development and negotiation including property acquisition and deposition agreements, development agreements, CC&R’s, property management agreements, escrow, title policy due diligence, and financial feasibility.
- Expert testimony.
John J. Carroll IV
John has direct experience in over 1000 real estate transactions totaling more than 10 million square feet during his 39 year career. His expertise centers on all aspects of commercial property including sales, leasing, development and entitlement. As a General Partner with the Charles Dunn Company for over 18 years, he serviced prominent California corporate clientele. As President of Giltner Realty Advisors for the last 21 years, John has actively developed or consulted on numerous “big box” retail projects, with such tenants as Seven Eleven, Home Depot, Marshalls, Anna’s Linens, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Wells Fargo, CVS, Rite-Aid, Burlington Coat Factory, Target, Smart and Final, Ralphs, Fresh and Easy, Big Lots, Dollar General, Henry’s, Ross, Radio Shack, El Pollo Loco, Wingstop, Jack in the Box, Starbuck’s and T-Mobile among others.
John has vast experience in the negotiation, creation, and review of the lease document for all types of lease transactions and stresses service-based relationships remaining directly involved in all major transactions Giltner handles. He has also acted as an expert witness in numerous litigation over the past thirty years.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS INCLUDE;
SERVICE AND CORPORATE
- Pacific Architecture Group
- California Association of Realtors
- Volt Temporary Services
- Haller Schwartz Advertising
- Daily and Associates
- McGraw Hill
- D’Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- American Cancer Society
- The ARBA Group
- Queen of Angels/ Hollywood Presbyterian
- ALTAMED Health
- L.A. Land Company
- Italia Advertising
- Sickle Cell
- Vickers Group
- Theodore Barry and Associates
- The Charles Co.
- Korean Air
- Children’s Home Society
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Marine Tek
- Sea Tek
- CDS Information Services
- Hakuhodo Advertising
- Berlitz Language Schools
- Cresmer Woodward O’Mara & Orms
- Allied Security
- Gardner and Manzella
- Johnson O’Connor Research
- Design Alliance
- Pacific Physical Therapy
- Pheripheral Resources
- Silicon Graphics
- Callanan Mortuary
- Abbey Carpets
- Little Joe’s
- Baja Cantina
- Southern Califorina Operating Engineers
- EDI Express
- J.D. Power / Haug International
- Target Directions
- Northrup Gruman
- Charter Life Underwriters
- Connitecut Mutual
- Amwest Surety
- Continental Insurance
- Leisure Werden and Terry
- Home Insurance
- Mission Insurance
- Southwest Administrators
- Stewart Smith
- Crum and Forester
- Union Labor Life Insurance Company
- R.E. Lee International
- Inglis Ledbetter and Gower
- Gilbert Kelly Crowley and Jennett
- Murchison and Cumming
- Stein Shostack Shostack and O’Hara
- Wadsworth Fraser and Dahl
- Levi and Seidlin
- Hill Farrer and Burrill
- Topa Savings
- Bank of America
- Hancock Mortgage
- Greyhound Financial
- Sterling Bank
- 1200 Wilshire Blvd.-80,000 sq. ft.
- 1520 Wilshire Blvd.-96,000 sq. ft.
- 1925 Wilshire Blvd.-54,000 sq. ft.
- 3200 Wilshire Blvd.-450,000 sq. ft.
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd.-202,000 sq. ft.
- 3540 Wilshire Blvd.-200,000 sq. ft.
- 3699 Wilshire Blvd.-308,000 sq. ft.
- 4221 Wilshire Blvd.-140,000 sq. ft.
- 4751 Wilshire Blvd.-105,000 sq. ft.
- 532 Colorado Blvd.-130,000 sq. ft.
- El Monte Redvelopment Agency – Ramon Blvd. – 60,000 square feet – Wells Fargo, Walgreens anchors. Lead Development Consultant
- Lynwood Redevelopment Agency – 27,000 square feet – Savon Drugs anchor. Lead Development Consultant
- Inglewood Redvelopment Agency – 120,000 square feet – Burlington Coat Factory, CVS anchors. Lead Development Consultant.
- Los Angeles Redevelpment Agency – District Square (under construction) – 300,000 square feet – Target, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, Marshalls anchors. – Lead Development Consultant.
- Baldwin Park Redevelopment Agency – 45,000 square feet – CVS, Smart and Final anchors – Lead Development Consultant
- Palm Springs Redevelopment Agency – 400,000 square feet – Marshalls, Home Depot, Wells Fargo anchors – Lead Development Consultant
- Calexico Redevelopment Agency – 400,000 square feet – Outlet Center – Most major soft goods retailers will be occupants including but not limited to Nike, Coach, Levi’s, American Eagle and GAP.
NEW RETAIL PROJECTS
- Long Beach Target – 80,000 square feet – Target anchored
- Hawthorne Mall – 1,000,000 square feet –Los County Anchored
- Whittier Atlantic – CVS – 27,000 square feet
- 1550 Artesia Blvd. Gardena CA –
- 15,000 square feet multi-tenant
- 4127-4135 Pacific Coast Hwy Torrance CA 15,000 square feet – Dunn Edward, T-Mobile, Wells Fargo anchors.
- Rancho Del Oro and Oceanside Blvd. – 28,000 square feet of mixed use retail currently in entitlement.
- Numerous single tenant Walgreens
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST